zaterdag 6 februari 2016

Iman breaks her silence following the death of her husband, David Bowie

Bowieiman
Feed-twFeed-fb

Iman tweeted for the first time since the death of her husband, David Bowie, with a simple message: “Love & Gratitude.”

Bowie’s family released a statement on his official Facebook page following his passing, but has not commented otherwise

While Bowie was ill, Iman used social media to express her grief before his condition became public


post_middle

Iman and Bowie were married for 23 years. “As I always said: I fell in love with David Jones,” she told The Independent in 2014. “I did not fall in love with David Bowie. Bowie is just a persona. He’s a singer, an entertainer. David Jones is a man I met.” Read more…

More about Social Media, Celebrities, Model, Music, and Watercooler

from Social Media http://ift.tt/1SU1ZBN



from The Income Club http://ift.tt/1L695g8
via Here is another post I did not have to post that makes me money

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten