zondag 28 februari 2016

I let Pinterest dictate my outfits for a week

Streetstyle-73
Feed-twFeed-fb

A closet full of clothes and nothing to wear. This fashion dilemma can haunt us, from fashion lovers to trend observers and everyone in between.

TechInsider‘s Caroline Moss thought she’d found the solution, hiding in plain sight on Pinterest. Instead of creating outfit inspiration boards like many Pinterest users, Moss decided to play a kind of game. We dubbed her experiment “Pinterest Roulette.” Every morning Moss would choose an article of clothing from her closet, then type it into Pinterest search alongside the word “outfit” and let the inspiration wash over her.

“I had just purchased a new pair of leopard skinny pants, but I had no idea what to wear with them,” Moss wrote. “In a desperate attempt to keep the pants hanging in my closet, I plugged a description into Pinterest’s search bar, and … I saw the platform begin to change.” Read more…


post_middle

More about How To, Style, Outfit Inspiration, Social Media, and Pinterest

from Social Media http://ift.tt/1S9Slvm



from The Income Club http://ift.tt/1THGynT
via Here is another post I did not have to post that makes me money

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten