maandag 1 februari 2016

7 worthwhile ways to automate social media

Social-media-marketing
Feed-twFeed-fb

Social media is an essential part of 21st century life. And, that’s especially true for business owners who are looking to connect with customers, influencers and even potential investors.

While having a social media marketing strategy is a necessity, it can become extremely time consuming. Between updating your profile, responding to customers, coming up with content and sharing content, managing your social media accounts can become a full-time job.

Over the past six months I’ve really been dialing in my social media efforts for minimal time effort and maximum output. Thankfully, there are a few tools and strategies I’ve found that help automate social media so I can focus on growing my business. If that sounds like a plan, then give these seven techniques a try. Read more…


post_middle

More about Twitter, Social Media, Marketing, How To, and Contributor

from Social Media http://ift.tt/1nzqI28



from The Income Club http://ift.tt/1m86YSv
via Here is another post I did not have to post that makes me money

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten