zondag 13 maart 2016

How ‘I don’t have Facebook’ became the new annoying ‘I don’t watch TV’

Facebookjpeg
Feed-twFeed-fb

If you happened to be on OkCupid sometime in the past ten years (poor, familiar souls), you were likely to have come across a good-looking person with a frighteningly mediocre profile. Halfway down the page, right after they expressed their passion for basic needs (food, sleep), there it’d be, the sentence clause of your nightmares: “I don’t watch TV.” Usually, the author would follow it up with a gentle assertion of their intellectual superiority—“I prefer to read books,” or “I’d much rather see an independent film, or take a walk.” As thrilling as “taking a walk” might have been for some, still others (points at self) felt their sedentary little hearts shatter. Read more…

More about Facebook, Television, Social Media, Luddites, and Watercooler


post_middle

from Social Media http://ift.tt/1Wj1oJJ



from The Income Club http://ift.tt/1phrXUz
via Here is another post I did not have to post that makes me money

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten