donderdag 28 januari 2016

19 people who can’t put down their phones either

Phone
Feed-twFeed-fb

Addiction is a strong word to use for how we feel about our phones, but there are theories to support “social media addiction,” as much as we hate hearing it from our relatives at family gatherings

If you’re one of the people who is constantly on checking your phone, you might relate to these 19 confessions from obsessed devoted social media users on the Whisper app.

I HATE social media. Yet, I cling to it like a dependent child.

My attachment to social media has made me lazy and dull.

Sometimes I just want to quit social media and live real life. I just feel like I should take photos of everything instead of living life, which is bad.

I

I

I

I am a social media addict. I feel like I

I

I

I

I

I didn

I

I

It genuinely concerns me how addicted to social media I am. I seriously can

I

I am insanely addicted to social media. I have no friends in real life , so when I deactivate I feel really alone.

I hate social media but I

Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments. Read more…

More about Social Media, Mental Health, Lifestyle, Health Fitness, and Whisper

from Social Media http://ift.tt/1ORncJV



from The Income Club http://ift.tt/1TptAeH
via Here is another post I did not have to post that makes me money

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten